Monday, April 9, 2007

Possible Technology Integration Plan

In order to prepare for my upcoming internship year my Technology and Teaching course assigned a project where we were to design and write up a proposal detailing one particular way to integrate technology in the classroom. I have not been placed yet for my internship so I wrote my proposal for an upper elementary classroom and I will be adapting it to whatever grade level I am placed in. I have created a Social Studies/Geography unit where students study their community through digital photography and Map Mashups. Students in 3/4th grades study communities and I thought it would be a good idea to actually go and take pictures of places in the community, tag and locate the places on a map. Then each student would write and upload a short report on their assigned place to our Map Mashup. The final product would be an online map with pictures and information about the community.
To find out more about this proposal go to by Website and click on the link that says Technology Integration Plan!

No comments: